Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Red Hat Gift!




Here is the gift I was telling you about the other day that goes with my red hat lady card. Isaac's Aunt LOVES coca-cola and vintage stuff so when I saw this red hat vintage coca-cola pocket mirror I just had to get it for her and of course make a cute little holder to go with it. The holder was supposed to be just for presentation but she liked it so much she is using it as the actual holder to keep the mirror in her purse! :)

You can find the tutorial I used HERE!

Challenge:
Paper Sundaes - Gift It

11 Comments:

craftieodmae said...

how adorable, I don't blame her I would use it too!

Stef H said...

oh my! i am speechless! this is gorgeous! wow!

hugs :)

Myrna said...

Stacie
This is adorable.
Thanks for the link to the tut. This will make some real cute (and fast) stocking stuffers for my teen age grand kids and they can be made with "manly" paper for the guys.
Great presenters for gift cards, I think.
Myrna

mom said...

The holder is so cool and pretty. Well done. Great idea for the mirror.

Dawnll said...

This is so pretty- I love the colors and I also enjoy vintage. Wonderful gift!

ileana said...

OMG! this is tooo pretty! love the paper you used, it´s beautiful! hugs :-)

Merry said...

That is so lovely Stacie....I can totally understand why she is using the holder.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome, I love it!

great vintage find too, woohoo!

Michelle H. said...

What an awesome gift!!
The vintage mirror is gorgeous!!
Your holder is so very pretty!!
I can see why she wanted to keep it with her!!

Becky B. said...

Stacie, this is soooo pretty! I love the paper you chose - lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing the link to the tutorial...I'm going to try my hand at making some of these!

Sheree said...

What a neat idea! It's so different from the usual fold-over gift card holders!