Wednesday, November 17, 2010

School Days



Sure is hard not to put all kinds of girlie embellishments on here! I don't think my nephew would be too happy with that! LOL!

Challenges:
EBTKS - Sketch (I did a unique take on this and kind of pushed the sentiment to the top so all the photos could be together instead of breaking them apart). Hope that is okay?!

Thanks for stopping by and a special welcome to my 2 new followers that just joined today! I'm so glad to have you here!

HUGS!
-Stacie

8 Comments:

Merry said...

Wow...what a wonderful page Stacie....such a great idea. I must remember this.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, I LOVE THAT!!!

Your nephew through the years, what a great memento, I'm sure everyone in the family are going to want copies!!! What a cool idea!!!

Rock On Scrappy-lassy!

craftieodmae said...

Now this is fantastic!!!!

Dawnll said...

Isn't it fun to see how they have grown...yea I agree no flowers!

Stef H said...

hubba hubba! he's stunning!

hugs :)

Ann said...

How fun! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Becky B. said...

I LOVE this layout! It's always so fun to look back to see how much a kiddo has grown and changed...and then to still see bits of a little boy in a grown up young man! :) He's a real cutie! Great job on the layout!

Winter said...

What a great idea! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)