Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More New Goodies!!

Just had to share with you some new stuff I received from my Aussie pals!!


The above goodies are from Annmaree at Emu Creations! She sent me a wide assortment of stuff! Some choccies, green apple licorice, choc. cookies that I have searched for in EVERY store around here and we do NOT have...sniffle! These will have to be savoured!! Also, some lovely lace, stamps and stamped images! ALL GORGEOUS!! OH and she knows how much I love to cook so I got an apron and mitt! I also like to get things from where people live so she sent me an Aussie letter opener, keychain and pen!! So pretty! Just LOVE it all!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for my "belated" birthday present!!!


I was lucky enough to win these stickers (plus a few other fun items) from my other Aussie pal Merry from MerryMade Cards and Crafts! She actually went back 6 months on her blog to count up each comment and whoever left the most comments won!! YAY! I couldn't believe how many times in such a short period I left her a comment! :) THANKS AGAIN MERRY!!

I don't have a picture of these items but I have been so lucky with winning lately! Here is a list of some stuff I have won: Stamp set from Becky B., single Unity Stamp from a blog hop, 10 digis from Sassy Studio Designs, Prima Pearls from Simon Says Stamp, 5 Tiffany Doodle digis, stamp from Sugar Nellie, $10 gift cert. to Digital Delights, 2 stamps from Whimsy, a prize pack from Wild Orchid Crafts, candy from My Inkie Fingers, $25 prize pack from Instyle Stamps AND the cozy christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn!! Whew! I didn't realize how much until I had typed this...I am very blessed with these prizes and I want to thank each and every one that sponsored these!! LOVE THEM ALL!! Thank you!!

I will be back later with a winner from my guessing game yesterday!
Also, don't forget to see if you were a winner from the Stamping Vacation Homemade With A Hop...there are some prizes that have not been claimed!

Have a good day everyone!
-Stacie

2 Comments:

Merry said...

Oh wow....Stacie you are definitely on a lucky streak at the moment. So much to play with. So you must know the mailman's name by now. :-) Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

Glad you like them! and yes very 'belated' lol!

awesome stickers and woohoo other prizes too, :D
ENJOY!