Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guessing Game Winner!

I really enjoyed reading all the guesses yesterday on my food picture! I couldn't believe I had 18 different people try and guess....I was so pleased to see you wanted to play along! :) I must say it was so much fun I hope to do it again sometime!! The correct answer was PERSIMMON!!! :) A neighbor of my parents has given me about 3 buckets full and I have managed to get about 14 cups of pulp out of it to freeze for recipes later! All squeezed through a mesh bag by hand...yes, it took awhile! :P
So 6 people guessed correctly and I put those names in a hat and as I was mixing them up one flopped out of the hat so just figured that was a good sign that should be my winner and that person is ............................drum roll....................................Lou Lou Shive!!!!

Congrats! Please e-mail me with your mailing address by October 3rd and I will send you a surprise pack of goodies!! Thanks again to everyone for playing my little guessing game!

Hugs!
-Stacie

6 Comments:

Lorraine said...

wow i have never even heard of them lol congrats to the winner and thankyou it was a fun game xx

Merry said...

Woohoo....congrats LouLou.....

That was fun Stacie...I hope you enjoy your persimmon...something else I have never tried.

craftieodmae said...

used my brain for nothing, LOL

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO, I got it right, congrats Lou-Lou!

Can't wait to see what you dow ith them!

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! That is so cool!
I have heard of the name but never seen them I'm glad I know what they look like now!!
They are hard to find here!
In fact I would have to drive 3 hours away to find some!!
Thanks for the fun game and glad you were able to have some for the freezer!

Nikki said...

Your game was fun and thanks for it :)