Monday, August 30, 2010

Babushka Doll #3



I am MUCH happier with this Babushka card than the last one even without a sentiment! I think because I had more time to look and think about this card. My work is never at its best when I am in a hurry! These colors remind me of Fall ... I just love that season!! :)
Digi is from The Stamping Boutique

Challenges:
Fan N' Funky - 3 papers, 2 embellishments and 1 image
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Orange, blue and brown
Crazy 4 Challenges - Lattice (used a lattice border punch)
Bee Crafty - Anything goes with a digi on it
Cupcake Craft - Digital
Stamping Vacation Clear As Mud - The word is "candy" but you can't have any actual candy on your project so I am using another Babushka Doll as an interpretation of a "candy" holder!
Tiffany Doodles - Flower Power

11 Comments:

TesaB said...

It's super cute!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stacie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a fun card! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

OH I love it, awesome and bubbly bright!

Great border!!

Merry said...

Very clever a 'candy holder'. :-) Great card....terrific colours and layout.

Michelle H. said...

Very adorable and so pretty!!
Love it!!

Faye said...

This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake again this week. x

Suzanne said...

A Fantastic card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Ruby said...

A great card for our challenge, and fab colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Deirdre said...

Great card - thanks so much for playing along with Tiffany Doodles Challenge this month.