Sunday, August 29, 2010

Babushka Doll #2


Digi is from The Stamping Boutique

Well my blog re-design isn't finished yet but I am happy I was able to figure out a 3 column template and I see some of you were shocked I put a pic of myself/hubby as my avatar...figured I would keep you on your toes! HEHE!

Now this is a card I did in a hurry and I'm not really happy with it. I feel like it needs something else....but then again maybe that is just because I don't have a sentiment put on it yet?? Either way, I figured I better show the good, the bad and the ugly! LOL!

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Blue and Green

8 Comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Its a great card, once a sentiment is on it, perhaps it wont need anything else,
or even a swirl where the blank is or a pearl or gem in the centre of the circle.
Not critising just trying to give ideas.
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome!!! Love the medallion and that babushka!

Just needs a sentiment, but hey you can leave that til you know the occassion ;)

Faye said...

Oooh, I'm loving how you've used our blue and green colour combo, this card is so sweet, the image is scrummy too. Thanks so much for playing at cupcake this week. xx

Becky B. said...

I love it! The Babushka doll is adorable and I really like the coordinating paper flower! Very cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card love that image and the flower I think it looks great
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

SOOOOO fun!!!!!

Merry said...

I think this is lovely Stacie and like everyone else...think once that sentiment is on there it will be perfect.

Michelle H. said...

Adorable card and love the flower!!
Have a blessed day!!