Monday, July 26, 2010

Exciting DT News!!


I would like to announce that I was accepted as part of Stamping Vacation's New Design Team!! This will only be my second DT position but this time I have blogging friends on the DT so that makes this extra special! Denise (owner of Stamping Vacation) is so super friendly and she has a WIDE variety of challenges! She has a challenge for almost every day of the month so I'm sure you will be able to find one that you like! The challenges I will be doing are the Build-A-Sketch and the No-No challenges! SUPER FUN!! Go check them out HERE along with the other challenges and while your there I would really appreciate it if you would become a follower and leave Denise a comment saying that Stacie sent you! We have a bit of a contest going on right now so I could use all the support I can get from you all! If you would let your friends know that would be great too and don't forget to mention my name or I won't get credit! Thanks so much!!! One last thing, the more challenges you join in right now for the month of July the better chance you have of winning a $25 gift certificate to All That Scraps!! YES, you heard me right $25 gift certificate to buy whatever your heart desires!! Now go have some fun!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Denise Clark said...

Stacie, I am thrilled to have you aboard our very first design team at Stamping Vacation! Thank you so much for joining us!

Dawnll said...

Congratulations girl! I am so happy for you.
I will head over and leave my comment sweetie, I won't forget to add your name.

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Stacie,
Can't wait to work together its gonna be fun
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Congrats chika, so fun!!

Merry said...

Congrats Stacie....this is going to be so much fun!!!

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you Stacie!!! I'll leave a comment and mention YOUR name!!

Michelle H. said...

Congrats, Stacie!!
So excited for you!!
looking forward to seeing your first DT project!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Oh CONGRATS! I just got back from vacation and I'm trying to catch up on stuff. I'm so happy for you. You deserve it. I hope to try out this challenge blog.

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Stacie. I am on the Stamping Vacation design team too. Should be lots of fun.