Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WOYWW!


It has been well over a month since I did this so I thought it was about time I show you my workdesk this week and your in luck because I have a project I have been working on today!! So my desk has lots of goodies on it! I removed the project so I don't spoil my next post...make sure you come back because if you like vintage you will like this project!!

You can check out a bunch of other workdesks by going to the Stamping Ground blog here.

Have fun!!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a neat work desk. Mine is always "full".
Can't wait to see your vintage project.

jude said...

Your work space is very neat and tidy!Will pop back later to see the vintage project
hugs judex

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what a NEAT desk!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH I'M EXCITED, VINTAGE!!!

AND wow awesome goodies I have questions now, but I think I can find on google ;)

Annie said...

Oh you tease. It all looks very interesting.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh interesting..do you really gather the stuff up before you start? Disciplined crafter! Love the stamp.

Chrissie said...

Well I'm intrigued, can't wait to see the project!

Angie said...

Your mat looks so organized ...love vintage so am looking forward to seeing your finished item.

stephanie said...

WOW... how neat and organized.. what did you create?