Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goodies From Annmaree!!!!



SQUEAL!!!!!!!!! These are the FAB goodies I received from one of my best pals Annmaree over at Emu Creations! By the way she just posted a really cute kitty card...you should check it out!

Back to the goodies....she sent this AWESOME 27 piece punch set...so many cool designs and it cuts through paper like buttah! Also some fun stationary papers, a CD kit, a gorgeous paper pack and some cool die cuts and embossed papers!!! Oh and her card is so pretty with that red birdie on it!! Can you tell I am giddy?? And the cool part is she sent some Aussie related items which I just love!! My husband really enjoys the boomerang...it is exactly our taste and just like something we would buy and the little stuffed emu is so adorable! There are also some Aussie rub-ons and an Aussie patch! I even saved the Aussie postage stamps from the box!!!
I am like a kid in a candy store and you better believe I have already been playing! I have so many ideas running through my head with that punch set....now I just have to get those exact ideas to workout on paper!

Thanks again Annmaree!! You totally ROCK!!!
Hugs!
-Stacie

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

aw I'M SOOO glad you love them, I really appreaciate the kudos, you rock and you deserve em hun! ENJOY! *HUGS*

Dawnll said...

Oh how fun, Annmaree is a such a sweetie to send you all these goodies. Hope you have fun playing.

Bonnie said...

Oooooh how fun!! Thanks for entering the DRS Designs Stamp a Day Giveaway - good luck there too!

Karin said...

Fab goodies! Thanks for visiting us at the DRS Designs blog!

Merry said...

Wow...what a fantastic collection of goodies. I have seen those punches and love how they come together in a kit. Cute birdie card too.