Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!




I love how the front of this card turned out!! I used perfect pearls for the first time and even though I love the effect I sure did make one heck of a mess using it!! LOL! I'm not the best at decorating the inside of cards so I figured I better practice and on this one I just used this pocket watch to play off the clockworks embossing on the front and also the sentiment..."Worlds Greatest Dad Of All Time!". And that is so true....I love my daddy...he is the best!! :) I am cooking dinner at my house tomorrow night to celebrate and hopefully I can challenge him to a game of bowling on the Wii! Your going down pops! LMAO!

Challenges:
A Crafty Little Place - One for the boys
Creative Craft - For a man
Creative Inspirations - One for the boys
Cupcake Craft - One for the boys
Etsyinspired - Inspired by this piece here because of the vintage look and colors
EBTKS - Sketch (I flipped it)
Fab N' Funky - Just for dad
Polka Doodle - Father's Day/ Male Theme
Corrosive - Black and white with another color
Stamping Vacation - Color Word Search (Red and White)

18 Comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Great masculine card!! Love the texture!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Annmaree of Oz said...

I love this card, you did awesome!!!!

love that embossing folder and the pocketwatch!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Stacie love you new embossing folder. I got one and haven't used it yet...seeing yours makes me want to put down the computer and start playing with my folder...hehehe. I love the time theme...really cool. Great job on this masculine card.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

~*Joni said...

Hi Stacie! You did a fabulous job with your first time attempt! I love the distressed look with the front of the card, very masculine and perfect with the pocket watch. Great job, thank you so much for joining us in our Guys challenge at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Cara said...

Fun card for dad and I hope you had a blast playing the Wii!! Thanks for playing along at ACLP!
Cara ACLP DT

Winter said...

Great guy card! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

sandra's crafty corner said...

great card thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

NGCARDS said...

A great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

LORi said...

Great work!! LOVE your embossed BG!! So happy to see you shared with ACLP!!
Crafty Lil' Hugs - LORi

de said...

Amazing Dad card!

Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!

andrea said...

fab card,love the texture thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Ann said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!

Nettie said...

Great male card, thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

Kerry said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Courtney Baker said...

What a fun card! Very cool background! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jenny said...

great masculine card. love the effect of the pearls! Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week.