Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update....

Broke down and went to Urgent Care this weekend and I got some meds for strep throat and I might also have the flu....double whammo! My fever is still not going down by itself and since seeing the doctor I now have some pressure in my chest and a cough. Not really sure if that goes along with the flu or not? I have had strep plenty so I know the ins and outs of that but I have no clue what to expect with the flu but I am keeping a close eye on my symptoms! The only good thing is that I am still able to eat and drink so that is a blessing! Thank you all for your well wishes....they mean a great deal to me! :)
I have been browsing a little on blogland today but I didn't leave many comments....just too exhausted.

Take care!
-Stacie

7 Comments:

Lorraine said...

aww take care of yourself and stay wrapped up i send a big hug to you ready........... gotcha hope you are feeling better soon hun xx

Anonymous said...

you take care sweetie, sounds like a viral infection in the chest, so probably needs antibiotics, go see your doc, hugs, take care and feel better soon

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Hun,
Oh my, please just take care of yourself and get yourself better,
Hugs
Angie xx

Ruthie said...

Aw Stacie - get well soon hun - just give your body time to recover! and reeeeelaaaax!

Rx

craftieodmae said...

bless your heart, being sick is never fun! Hope you feel better soon!

Merry said...

Wow Stacie...you have got it all big time. Sending you huge hugs and keep resting and taking it easy.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Oh Stacey I am so sorry to hear your not feeling very good. I do hope you will be feeling much better real soon. I have been so busy here I have not had a minute to stop and visit your blog. We are getting ready for our vacation soon so you take care and please feel better.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
Dottie