Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mooooving in the right direction?

Well, once again I went off the Tylenol and my temperature spikes up so I called my regular physician's office today a little worried that my fever is still there (day 5 now) and was told that since the infection was pretty severe that I should give it another day or two for the medicine to kick in and to also keep taking more Tylenol with my prescription! I am tired of pills already BUT if they will make me feel better I am all for it....I do feel a tad better today so I must be on the mend...YAY! Now lets hope I am moooooving in the right direction!! :) A little cow humor for ya...oh yeah, I must be gettng better because my cheesy humor is coming back! LOL!

Anyways, onto my card for today...the first card I have even attempted in a week! Yes, I have even been too sick to play in my craft room! :( That is when you know you have it bad! BUT today I gave myself a little time and this is what I came up with.



A new digi sneak peek for Doodle Palace and it will be available for purchase starting tomorrow here.
I think the "birthday cow" is too adorable and I'm sure you could come up with all kinds of fun sentiments to go along with this image! What I like most of all is that you can customize this for a boy or girl!

Challenges:
Allsorts - Birthday
Stamp Something - Celebrate
CPS - Sketch
Crafty Calendar - Outdoors
Creative Inspirations - Punches or Die Cuts (used a circle die cut)
Clearly Delightful #5 - Use blue and green on your main image
Totally Gorjuss - round and round
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Metal

Thanks for stopping by and a special thank you to those that have left me all the kind well wishes (they are working!)....hope to be back with another card soon! :)
-Stacie

23 Comments:

Dawnll said...

It's MOOvelous !!!
Miss your lovely postings and comments.

K. Joy said...

Aww, what a cute cow!! Love the stars in the corners. Thanks for playing at the CDBC!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats very amoosing ;)

Cool Card and glad your feeling a tad better!

sucor said...

So cute

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very cute! I love the cow! Thanks for joining us at CDBC5

Sammye Jo said...

You know I love this being a dairy farm girl and all :)
Glad to see you are getting alittle better! I've kept you in my prayers!!!!

xoxo-sj

Ruthie said...

I love this image - had a blast creating with it this week - love what you have done with it - hope they do more like these.

Really hope you are right and you are on the mend!

Rx

craftieodmae said...

how cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute! Thanks for playing the CDBC5!

Maria Matter said...

too cute, this one made me giggle! love that party animal!!!
super card Stacie!!
I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Clearly Delightful!
Blessings,
Maria

Monika Reeck said...

Yaay cute Images and love that Stars...such a lovely color combo too...Cute card dear...I am joining also the CPS challenge would you mind to see my Blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

Laurie Wilson said...

Cute cow and love how you colored him! Moo-chias gracias for playing CDBC5!

Heather said...

Hope you're feeling a little better today Stacie. Love the cute image, great lo.
Thanks so much for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet, beautiful and lovely.
I just adore cows...my favorite animal.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap.blogspot.com

cheryl said...

oh love this great image too love the colurs on this many thanks for playing along with my challenge at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

toooooo cute! I am so sorry you're still sick! been away and just didnt know - I had something very similar over a month ago that they couldnt figure out and decided to call it the "USA version of Montezuma's revenge with fever"...it finally left me but I was like a dish rag and didnt craft...you are sooooo right - no crafting or laptop time and you know you're down for the count!!! super glad to see you feelin some better - card is toooo cute to be done by a dish rag LOL...hugs and prayers to you GF!
Linda

CarlaKH said...

so cute...love the little hat! Thanks for joining us at CDBC!

Fleur said...

What a cute card, really sweet.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week & good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Super cute!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Mary Duffek said...

Too fun! great job.

Lea L. said...

This is darling!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Mummylade said...

gorgeous card. i have to get me one of those card holders =). Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts celebrations and good luck.

jaine drake said...

Cute card. Good luck at creative inspirations.