Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rudolph and Frosty for Christmas...



This is a card I made for my hubby. The digi is from Dustin Pike and I colored it with Copics on the antlers and Prisma Pencils/OMS on the rest. Added some puffy paint with glitter to the tree and flowersoft to the ground for snow. Papers and ribbon are from my stash.

Challenges:
Bee Crafty - circles and digi (tree and ribbon all have circles)
Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
Digital Tuesday - Winter Dazzling Diamonds
Practical Scrappers - Winter
Stamp Something - Holiday
2 Red Bananas - Tree
CPS - Year in Review ... Sketch #75




This is a card I created for my hubby's grandma. She enjoys feeding birds so I thought this image would fit her perfectly. The image is also from Dustin Pike and I colored it with prismacolor pencils and OMS. Then I added some puffy paint on the birdhouse and the snowmans hat. Added some flowersoft to the ground and the papers are scraps from my stash. Thought the colors of this ribbon matched perfectly!

Challenges:
Bee Crafty - circles and digi (snowman, birdhouse and ribbon all have circles)
Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
Digital Tuesday - Winter Dazzling Diamonds
Our Creative Corner - Food or Drink (I have bird food!)
Practical Scrappers - Winter
Stamp Something - Holiday
CPS - Year in Review ... Sketch #75

Thanks for stopping by to check out my stuff! Appreciate all the comments I receive!
-Stacie

12 Comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful cards Stacie...really like that puffy paint you use on your cards. So good to see you back on your blog. Our Christmas was a really nice day spent with my brother and his family and Mum and Dad. Now New Years eve...it is wet this morning and more rain expected. So glad we have friends coming over to help see in the New Year. So Happy New Year to you and your hubby.

Jaspere said...

These are so cute and my oh my you hit the jackpot on challenges.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful cards! Great job on the challenges -- thanks for sharing your creations at Digital Tuesday!

Ellibelle said...

Oh, these are so cute. I love the images!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these cards and the images you used, lovely papers too!

Sherri said...

Cute little cards and images!

scrappinlil said...

These are adorable cards....I really love the reindeer....TFS

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. And your coloring is beautiful.
Thank your for joining the challenge at Stamp Something.
Happy New Year.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Thease are pretty cute!
Hugs
Tanya

Bee said...

Lovely festive cards, especially like the pretty colours used on the snowman one. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Haha! Love your twist on the food/drink challenge! Great card - so happy you could play along with us at the OCC during this busy time of the year!

Dawn B. said...

This is a terrific tree card..Thanks for joining 2RB's...