Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching up...

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was pretty good but we did have a death in the family. :( My great great Uncle passed away on x-mas eve. He was a terrific guy with a gentle heart and a good sense of humor....he always had a joke about my eating habits. He made it to his 90th birthday and just celebrated a 67 year anniversary with his wife! Those of you that are racing fans will enjoy this bit of information...Uncle Kenny was a faithful Indy car fan and attended 72 Indianapolis 500 races!! He will be missed greatly. The passing of a family member is always hard and even more so during the holidays. The funeral was Monday so I am just now trying to catch up with things. I will be posting a few items I created last week later.

-Stacie

2 Comments:

Merry said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle ....
Sounds like he must have had a wonderful life and how impressive is 67years of marriage.

Anonymous said...

Aw I'm so sorry to hear Stacie. Sounds like he had touched a lot of hearts, as long as you remember those great things, he will never truely be gone because he lives on in your heart!