Thursday, December 10, 2009

A card!



I can't believe it has been so long since I posted an actual card! I have been soooooo busy lately. I doubt it will get any better with the holidays fast approaching so if you don't hear from me at some point don't think I forgot about you! I decided to give the x-mas cards a break. This is a freebie digi from Sassy Studio Designs. I colored them in and outlined in black to make them stand out a little more. Put gold stickles on both crowns. Used scrap paper from my stash. Cut out the design I put the sentiment on with my Cricut and Storybook cart. Sentiment is actually a rub-on from Martha Stewart (not her personally of course...LOL!) Bad joke! Anyways, then I finished it all off with that cute little pink bow.

Challenges:
LaLa Land Crafts - pink and green (hopefully this did not have to be a x-mas card!)

Etsy Inspired #65 - So Stinking Sweet
The colors pink, yellow and green inspired me here.

Sassy Studio - Princess Frog Bonus Challenge

8 Comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Really cute card darling
The calendar Tabs on my blog are bought 10 in a pack by Anitas and I bought them from cutting edge crafts but they are sold out if I see them for sale anywhere else I will let you know
Hugs Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Great Card Stacie, love the froggies:

From Martha Stewart With love ;-)

Curt in Indy said...

Those frogs are the cutest! Love how you did the Stickles. . .makes their crowns look like gold filigree. Love the pink and green together too! Best, Curt

de said...

Love this! Frogs are my fav and these are super cute!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Elena said...

Oh, this card is so cute!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very pretty!

Merry said...

This is too cute.....love the colours you have used.