Monday, November 9, 2009

Hi Ya!

Hey everyone! I'm back from my girlie weekend getaway up in Frankenmuth, Michigan with my mom and sister! We had a great time and the weather was gorgeous! Perfect for all our walking around and shopping! Which we did lots of...LOL! Can't forget all the yummy food we had too...lots of German food and I am of German heritage so all I can say is YUMMY!!! I hope to post a few pictures once I get them from my mom...we only took her camera.

Now I have been spending the ENTIRE day hopping around and trying to catch up...whew...I am exhausted! If I didn't leave a comment on your blog I am sorry...only so many hours in a day! Rest assured I will try to catch you next time! I also noticed a few more followers....thank you so much! It really makes my heart leap when others like my work and want to follow me...not because they have to but because they want to...so thanks ladies...you are all so awesome!

I was able to have a little crafty time today and made this card. Had to finish it before the hubby got home...I haven't spent quality time with him in several days.



The paper is scraps from my stash, the Spongebob ribbon was on sale at Wal-Mart for I think $1.50...I just love this cute ribbon! And the sentiment is from Rubber Romance which was kindly given to me by Sammye Jo at 62 cards in an image swap so I could play along with some of the Rubber Romance challenges! Thanks so much...I love everything you sent!

So now for the challenges:
Rubber Romance - sketch
2 Red Bananasrecipe - 3 eyelets, 2 ribbons and an oval
Crafty Catz #7 - "Going Dottie"

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
-Stacie

15 Comments:

Merry said...

A wonderful card....my daughter would just love this. Glad to hear you had a great getaway.

Danni said...

Great card! My kids would love it!

Anonymous said...

Thats great! I love Spongebob! hehehe

Jeanette - said...

Very cute!! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stacie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sammye Jo said...

How funny is it we both posted pics with stamps we got from each othe rin the swap on the same day!!!! LOL- Love it! My little guy like SB!

Teresa said...

What a fun card and fun ribbon. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Claudia said...

Glad you had a great time here in Michigan! You are right; you had the perfect weather for it.

Claudia (DCRU)

Lynette said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking the 2RedBananas challenge this week.

Suzie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

carol said...

hi,glad you played along with us this week at crafty catz, your card is lovely, x carol

Juls said...

such a fun card!! Love it!!

Curt in Indy said...

What a fun card! Sponge Bob always makes me laugh! BTW, I just signed up as a follower, so you can't say just "ladies" any more! LOL Best, Curt

Stephanie said...

so fun - love the spongebob! Congrats on your Rubber Romance win :)

Cassie said...

such a fun card - like the photo strip across the center!