Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Okay ladies...I'm back in action! Thanks for being patient while I took a little break (won't bore you with the long explanation)...it has been 5 days since creating anything...YIKES!!! I noticed I have a few new followers and I am tickled pink about this....thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! :) Almost to 25 and that just makes me so giddy!!! I will warn you that I might be posting alot as I have some serious catching up to do in the next few days. I spent all morning today trying to catch up on my hopping now I need to post some stuff! So let's rock n' roll!!



This is a set of toasting glasses I made for a friends wedding. She had a fall theme so I used the same ribbon she used for some things in the wedding and I found these great fall leaves to attach with a string to the bottom...package of leaves were only 99 cents at Hobby Lobby! I used the Storybook cricut cart to cut out my monogram and then etched on the glass. Once again not so easy to etch on something that is round but I'm getting better! :)

Challenges:
KL Stampin and Scrappin Challenge - fall colors
La-La Land Crafts Challenge #10 - ribbon

5 Comments:

Sammye Jo said...

SO PRETTY!!! Great job!!!

Merry said...

Oh wow....that is so lovely. I have never tried etching looks like fun.

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

Wow - great job with these!! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very pretty! The ribbon looks terrific on there! Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! xx jane