Friday, October 30, 2009

2 Awards!



Thanks to SammyeJo over at 62 cards for giving me this award! She is such a sweet Southern gal and I also truly enjoy her style! She makes and sells just the cutest stuff... you really need to check it out...especially the new buttons she makes...they are so awesome!
Now for the rules: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
1.Where is your cell phone? purse

2.Your hair? curly

3. Your mother? giving

4. Your father? remarkeable

5. Your favorite food? EVERYTHING!!

6.Your dream last night? strange

7. Your favorite drink? juice

8. Your dream/goal? big

9. What room are you in? computer

10. Your hobby? lots

11. Your fear? failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? perfect

15. Muffins? please! :)

16. Wish list item? money

17. Where did you grow up? Indiana

8. Last thing you did? lunch

19. What are you wearing? pj's (LOL)

20. Your TV? lifetime

21. Your Pets? 2

22. Friends? many

23. Your life? busy

24. Your mood? varies

25. Missing Someone? grandparents

26. vehicle? SUV

27. Something your not wearing? glasses

28. Your favorite store? online

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Wednesday

32. Your best friend? DH

33. One place that I go to over and over? Wal-mart

34. Facebook? Nope

35. Favorite place to eat? kitchen

Wow, that is hard to only come up with ONE word!
Now onto the 5 people I am passing this onto in no particular order:

1.Stephanie
2.True
3.Nikki
4.Claudia Rosa
5.Caryn




My second award is the "Friend" award from Linda at Payne Holler Cards. Thank you so much...this means so much to me! Linda is so super talented and I just love visiting her blog! You really need to check it out for yourself!
For this award I am supposed to tell you 5 things about myself...oh boy where to begin?

1. My husband and I have traveled all over the world and he proposed to me along the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy. There are still LOTS of places I want to visit! If I won the lottery I think I would travel all the time!
2. My hair is naturally wavy/curly and although I get told all the time that people wish they had my hair so they didn't have to get perms, etc. I think it can be annoying to manage...most of the time I just let it do what it wants because the more I fuss with it the worse it looks! For those of you out there with that type of hair I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about...we have our good hair days and our bad...and yes the weather totally affects it! LOL!
3. I love to cook! And luckily I have been told I am an excellent cook! :) I fix easy as well as very gourmet meals. Super fun creating new meals that we love and I have a hard time following recipes...always gotta add my own touch!
4. I like to do organic gardening. I don't believe in using pesticides/insecticides...although I don't go crazy and buy all organic at the store and I know most foods I eat probably have something on it that will kill me BUT we usually plant a big garden and I don't put any pesticides/insecticides on it. I do have some organic tricks I use and sometimes they work and sometimes not. I just feel blessed for whatever I can get and it feels so good knowing where my food came from and that it won't harm me!
5. I am addicted to food! HA! No wonder I can't lose those extra pounds I put on! Although I eat fairly healthy main meals I do love my sweets. It is so hard to turn those down...but I am working on it! Pies, cookies, cakes, etc. They call my name...LOL! Especially anything fruit flavored...give me a cherry pie and I'm in heaven! I could care less about chips and candy just give me fruity dessert! Now I do eat chocolate on occassion..not often though. And when I do I go for the hazelnut flavored kind like Mon Cheri (the non cherry kind which I have not been able to find anywhere for a few years now...VERY SAD!), Toffifay, Belgium chocolates that look like shells! MMMMmmm, now I'm hungry! LOL!

Enough about me...now to pass this onto 5 other friends. Can't wait to read and learn about you!

1.Claudia
2.Merry
3.Denise
4.Kym
5.Angie

Thanks again ladies for the 2 wonderful awards...it has been a big encouragment boost! I appreciate it very much! :)

-Stacie

4 Comments:

Denise Clark said...

Stacie, thank you so much for thinking of me! You are so sweet!

Sammye Jo said...

We love ya girl! Keep all the great stuff coming!!!

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

OMG!! THANK YOU THANKYOU!! TOO SUPER SWEET .. NOW I'M OFF TO BLOG HOPE THE OTHER GALS !!! :) YEAH

Merry said...

Thanks so much Stacie for this lovely award. I will get to and post it tomorrow. I am madly trying to catch up from the weekend. I also received your email and will reply tomorrow hopefully. Loved learning a little more about you. Lucky you and your hubby having done all that travelling.