Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cornucopia Card



This card was so hard to color!! The image really isn't of the best quality...kind of blury so I had a hard time telling where to color...I got the image free online but can't remember where. This was before I got smart and started making folders for my digis so I could remember where I got them! I didn't want my hard work of coloring to go to waste so I made a card.

Challenges:
Get Sketchy #10 - sketch
Die Cuts R US - earthy
Creatalicious - use up scraps (I told you I had alot of scraps!)

9 Comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Bless your heart...you have more patience than I do. There was a lot of coloring in that image and so much detail. Great seasonal image though. Like your use of raffia for the bows...really "ties" in the earthy elements. :~) Thanks for being part of the DCRU Challenge.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Amber said...

Wow the details and the coloring are amazing! Great job, such an earthy card. And a wonderful card with Autumn here and Thanksgiving quickly approaching!!!
Hugs
Amber (DCRU DT)

Merry said...

This would be a huge cornucopia in real life wouldn't it. Great card. I was forgetting where I found my digi images too. So when saving them now I add the stamp site to the image name.

~amy~ said...

excellent card! Sheesh, there is tons of coloring on your image...great job!

thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Cara said...

What a lovely card! Your coloring is fantastic. It's hard keeping the digis organized :o)
Thanks so much for joining the DCRU DT challenge!
Cara DCRU DT

Dora said...

Such a sweet take on the sketch!
thanks so much for playing!

Anonymous said...

I really love your fall card...especially the raffia bows on the sides...great touch! Thanks for joining us at Creatilicious...

Abby:)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love your image and the raffia looks fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

Bec said...

This is so pretty.thanks so much for playing along.. Bec xx