Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4th post...somebody stop me!!

LOL! Can you tell I am having fun today?? I had lots of catching up to do and since I had the day off work I decided to go for it...the house is getting neglected but it will still be there later! :P



I really like how this card turned out! I love those three colors together and I just had to try out my new stickles that I got in my candy win and I must say NOW I know why they are used so much....they are so puffy/sparkly!! Also very easy to apply so of course now I am going to want them all! My wish list is getting HUGE!
This is also another free digi from I don't know where...if anyone knows please let me know so I can credit these people!

Now for the challenges:
The Fresh Batch - sketch
C.R.A.F.T challenge #21 - recipe (1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 papers (they are not all designer papers but I did use 2 different sheets of paper! Not sure if that even matters?)
La La Land Crafts - Sparkle
Crafty Catz #4 - colors (black, white and one other color), also include a ribbon and some other embellishments
Charisma Cardz #41 - distressing (I sanded the edges of the background black and also the little red tabs on the image in the middle...not sure you can really see the distressing so well but I tried!)

17 Comments:

Mrs B said...

Really cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love the sparkles on the cupcake! Thanks so much for joining us at La La Land Crafts!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stacie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining in at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - so clever to come up with a card that fits all these! it's so cute! so glad you are enjoying your day! housework will always be there waiting for you :(

Lisa said...

Cute card! Love the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at The Fresh Batch!

Julie said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Julie x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Stacie! I hope you had a fun day creating, your card is So sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Stamps and Smiles!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Merry said...

A wonderful card Stacie...I like how you have added the topper with those two pieces of red behind the cupcake image.

Suzie said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow... that cupcake really sparkles! LOVE it! Thank you for joining in on the fun over at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

Kirsty said...

ah this is so cute! thanks for joining in at CC kirsty x

carol said...

lovely card, love the paper, thanks for joining in this week at Craftycatz, x carol

Paul said...

A lovely bit of sparkle and thanks for joining in with our challenge at La La Land.
TFS
Paul

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey...I am not stopping you...fun creations...keep them coming LOL! thanks for playing along this week at La La Land Crafts.

Maureen said...

Great card - LOVE the sparkly cupcake! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the sparkle!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm Cupcake... *licks screen*