Thursday, October 15, 2009

Card for Jordan



This is for another child on Make a child smile. He likes dolphins so I thought this would be a cute card for him! Also mailing him a coloring book with stickers!

This might be as crafty as I get today...not feeling 100% :(
I think I will go lay down for a bit and hope some rest will make me feel better!

Challenges:
Get Sketchy #9 - sketch
Color Throwdown #64 - Baja breeze (I used different blues to hopefully try and match one because I do not own this specific paper), black or dark brown and sahara sand.
Creatalicious #3 - use scraps of DP (you may use new cardstock and handmade flowers)

If I feel better later I will be back on here!
-Stacie

8 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, this is just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!!

Merry said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love all the pin pricking and faux stitching you have done. Great card.

Dora said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love how to take what each child likes and incorporate it into your cards. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Great job using scraps to create a beautiful card! I'm going to check out the Make a Child Smile and perhaps contribute as well...thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Creatilicious...

Abby:)

Broni said...

What a great card for a child! I just love dolphins! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Stacie.
This is a lovely card for anyone, but I'm sure children would love this. Dolphins are so friendly & have a place in everyone's heart. Fab use of your scraps. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the colours and a great use of scraps!!! The children are going to love this!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx