Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Card for Louise


This card is for my BIL's mother. She is turning 77 and they are having a party for her this weekend. My mom asked me to make a card also so there will be another of a different design of course. I think this turned out so sparkly and pretty...what do you think??

Challenges: (Was following sketch #19 over at C.R.A.F.T challenge but I am too late!)

Die Cuts R Us - Color something (colored my free digi that I found on Splitcoast Stampers)
Allsorts Challenge #21 - Use the color "kraft".
Back to Basics #6 - Use glitter or flock

5 Comments:

brenda said...

Hi Stacie

Very nice card, sure Louise will love it.

Thank you for joning us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Stacie this is a great card
perfect for this week
Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Stacie, Great card! I love the sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Merry said...

Wow, Stacie you have done a lovely job on this card....the glitter is so neat.

Sammye Jo said...

Looks great girl!!!! Love free digis!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU DT!!!- Sammye JO DCRU DT