Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some goodies have arrived!





WAHOO!!! CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!! I LOVE CANDY!! Can you tell I'm excited?? I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE getting things in the mail...even if it is just a card so to get all these lovely goodies I am on cloud 9!!

The first picture is what I received from Crystal over at Crystal's Crafty Creations. Go check out her fabulous work and leave her some love!

The second picture is what I received from Katie. Her website is here. Another very talented lady so go check her stuff out also and leave some love!



And these are the cute cards they sent me. The one on the left is from Katie and the one on the right is from Crystal! THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!! Love the cards and candy!

4 Comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Woo Hoo!! Glad it got there, I was a lil late in mailing it out!! Enjoy!

Merry said...

What a lucky lady....and how exciting.

Merry said...

Hi Stacie, yes I did make those crocheted flowers on my card that I posted today. I have posted a link to the site I discovered the pattern from in an earlier post. Will see if I can remember to find it in the morning. Time to cook tea now.

Crystal said...

WOOHOOOO I am so glad you recieved it safe and sound....Hope you enjoy, Big Hugs!