Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eldon with Flower!



Whew! Things are working again! I used Eldon with Flower..a free digi stamp from TMIA and colored with my markers (I'm not the worlds best at that yet but working on it!). I used my inchworm scissors to cut a decorative border and then cut out some circles for the scalloped pattern at the bottom. Paper and ribbon are from my stash. I also saw one of the DT's on TMIA website use a bow for Eldon and thought it looked adorable so I did the same thing. Must say making a bow that tiny was super super hard! But I think it turned out nice. :)

Challenges:
Mojo Monday#105 - Sketch
There's Magic in the Air - Ribbon and Bow
Color Throwdown - Use the colors olive, rose red, mustard, regal rose and chocolate. I don't have SU papers so I had to improvise a little and then when I took the picture some of the colors don't look the same as they do in person. Sorry...but I don't know how to correct that on camera!

5 Comments:

Nina said...

What a cheery bright card and just love Eldon's bow at his neck! love your ribbon it matches your cardstock so nicely! Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along this week over at TMITA!

Nilla said...

What a sweet card, love it! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

Merry said...

What a terrific card. Really like the bow on Eldon and using those circles along the bottom is such a great idea.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

Cute little fella!! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!!