Monday, September 7, 2009

Question...

This is probably a good time to ask this because I have been asked a few questions on my blog and I wondered what was proper...to respond on my blog or to respond on the other persons blog. If it is the other person where do I leave the message?
Merry- If your reading this I answered about the rainbow flower under your question on my blog.

Still trying to get the hang of blogging! Thanks for bearing with me!

I'll be back later with another card!

-Stacie

3 Comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya,
Thanks for the compliment on my charm dt card,
the stuff I used to make the charm, is called
shrink plastic, or shrinkies, if you search ebay or google you will see what it is, and how to use it, you need a heat gun or oven to be able to use it, hope this helps, hugs
Angie

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I always wonder what to do too and I've been blogging for over a year now!
I usually answer on the other person's blog on their latest post but remind them what the question was! If I can I will hit reply to the comment in my email but if they have a 'nonreply' address I won't!
Sometimes I might post an update on my post as well if it is a response that might be useful to others too!
Kim

Merry said...

I do the same as Kim...tend to reply on the persons blog on their latest post. Or sometimes if it is a question that I think everyone is asking I make a post about it and refer to that person in the post.....like the hyperlink. :-) Off to check out your reply...thanks.