Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Driveway...



I know this sounds a little odd but I just can't express how much I love this part of my new driveway!! We are almost one mile off the main road and this is just a small part of my new tree surrounded sanctuary!! Can you smell how fresh the air is just by looking at this picture? HAHAHA!! So much wildlife...deer, turkey, butterflies, etc.!! I can't wait to move out there and get some good pictures...if I can be quiet long enough as to not scare them! :)
Oh I bet this will be soooooooo lovely when the leaves start turning colors!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the nice comments on my blog and also for any answers I receive to questions I ask...very much appreciated!!

-Stacie

1 Comment:

Merry said...

Wow....you are so lucky to have this as your driveway. Would love to see a photo of it when the leaves change colours. This arvo I am driving up to the Atherton Tablelands and have to go through a few spots that look similar to this and are rainforest on both sides....I just love this drive and wind my window down to smell the freshness of the air.