Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tasty Tuesday and News!

I have decided to start another blog just for recipes so Tasty Tuesday is on hold until I can get that set up.  I will let you know when it is up and running so hopefully you can come follow me and enjoy some delicious recipes!  :)


I also have some news that I think we have sold our house!  WAHOO!!!  Providing everything goes through we will be moving in December!  That means some crazy work for us until then getting the new house ready...it won't be completely finished when we move in but atleast it will be liveable!  So keep your fingers crossed everything goes accordingly!  

Sadly I had to step down from the design teams I was on but you will still see me around here and there.  I will post when I can and of course I will visit you all when possible!

Hopefully I can post some house pictures in the near future so you can see where all my hard work is going! Oh and if you have any craft room ideas let me know because I will have my own room....that won't be worked on right away but it never hurts to think about it in advance!  :)

Hugs!
- Stacie

8 Comments:

Dawnll said...

crossing my fingers it has sold sweetie, how exciting to be finally moving into the new home. I can't wait to see pictures sweetie.
Take care of yourself

Merry said...

Congrats Stacie on the house sale. So exciting. Maybe we could all give you our dream craft rooms and you could take bits and pieces from them. :-)

Becky B. said...

Wonderful news - I'm so excited for you! So funny...I've been thinking about you and was just getting ready to send you an email to see how the new house was coming along, since you haven't posted anything about it in a while. :) Congrats!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wow! Congrats on the sale! I thought that house was adorable ...
Will be watching for your recipe blog....I use so many of your recipes and just bad about commenting...if you ever get the time to do a cookbook...I'm a buyer (-:
Hugs,
Ps a December move ...new house for Christmas !

Michelle H. said...

Copngrats so excited for you both!!
Looking forward to seeing the updates on the house!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on selling your house & good luck - hope it all goes smoothly! Look forward to seeing pictures :) x

Curt in Indy said...

Congrats on the sale! I certainly know what you are facing, but it is still exciting to say the least. I hope all goes well for you and the move. Two blogs. . .you wear me out! Happy Halloween! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! Just checking in to see how things are going with the pending move and to see how you are doing. Hope all is well in your part of the world! Best, Curt