Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Back and Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie!

Hi all! I got back from vacation last week and I'm slowly catching up. Hubby and I had a wonderful time and I want to thank those of you that wished us a happy anniversary and a safe trip! :)

Since I wasn't able to post a recipe the past few weeks I thought I would give you one heck of a decadent dessert recipe and I do mean this one is a doozy!!!



Yes, this is an oreo with a chocolate chip cookie bottom and a brownie top....talk about heaven!!! Click HERE for the recipe!

*I did make a few changes....I was lazy and instead of making the cookie dough I just used a roll of the refrigerated choc. chip cookie dough. I used regular oreos not double stuffed and omitted the hot fudge.

Enjoy!!

6 Comments:

Merry said...

mmmmmm....yum. Great to see you back in blogland...glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Annmaree of Oz said...

mmmmmmmmmmm that would be heaven!

Jennifer said...

Hello! Visiting you from the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll...these brownie/cookie things look absolutely divine!

Love your xmas cards...reminds me I need to get working on those =)

Have an amazing weekend!

bjmartin said...

Oh my - drooling over the yummy food on your blog! I am spreading Moxie Fab love while Cath recovers from shoulder surgery.

Michelle H. said...

WOW! That looks really yunmmy!!
So glad you both had a wonderful time!
Looking forward to hearing more about it!
Hugs!!

Becky B. said...

HOLY CATS!! This looks sooooo delish...wish I had some of that right now...mmmmmmm! :)