Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cherry Chocolate Brownies!



This year I had intended to make everyone a mini rum cake for Christmas but time ran out and I only had enough for the immediate family. Not wanting to leave anyone out I happened to come across this recipe on my blogging pal Becky's blog the day before Christmas Eve and decided to whip up two batches and put in pre-made treat boxes from the dollar store....they were a hit!!
So soft and yummy!! You can find the recipe HERE!
The only thing I did different was drop the white chocolate chips into the batter before baking instead of afterwards and smearing like icing.

Enjoy! :)

6 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh sure I have probably put back the pounds I lost this week by just looking at the picture...lol
Oh yummy for sure

Anonymous said...

OHHHH YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!

Those look soooo yummy and divine!!!

Lorraine said...

oh wow these look so good must try these my hubby will love them xx

Michelle H. said...

OMG!! They look so very yummy!!
I could not post last night I had blogger problems I could post on some and then some I could not. Weird?!
Hugs!!

Merry said...

Mmmm...what a yummy gift.

Becky B. said...

Yeah!! So glad these were a hit for you...they are pretty tasty, aren't they? Thanks for the shout out! :)