Saturday, November 26, 2011

Autumn Happy Birthday!



Here is a birthday card I made by simply using a background picture from Nicecrane Designs and then adding a rub-on that says Happy Birthday! Easy when you need to make a card in a hurry and perfect for men or women!

The digi background I used is in a sheet called Mystique Autumn and you can see what is included in the picture below.


Click HERE to go directly to this in the store!

Challenges:
Creative Craft - Free for all
Fab N' Funky - Happy Birthday

10 Comments:

Emma H said...

Gorgeous card - so simple and so elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab N Funky this week!

Carly said...

Wow! Very nice.

Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxoxox Carly

Merry said...

How lovely is your card and what terrific scenes in those backgrounds...wonderful colours.

Cor* said...

neato! love the look of this! Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm not being a blogger-snob! I am off to check out these pictures!

Becky B. said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!! :) Hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thats lovely!!!

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
Jenny x

Alice said...

this is so beautiful!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful card!!
Hugs!!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Sooooo colorful,,, my friend,,,,and I love your stand for cards,,, i want a one,,,wowww