Monday, September 12, 2011

Award!



Isn't this such a pretty award?! I would like to send a special thanks to Linda over at Payne Holler Cards for awarding this to me! HUGS!

Here are 10 questions that I need to answer:

Q1) Name your favorite color? Blue
Q2) Name your favorite song? Uh....I don't have one.
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Too many to list!! LOL!
Q4) What annoys you at the moment? That is a loaded question...but I will just say the economy and leave it at that.
Q5) Your favorite pet? I couldn't choose between the two so I will say my chinchilla Akina and my choc. lab Willie!
Q6) Black or White? Interesting question...not sure what this is referring too but since I am building a house I am thinking of furniture, decorations and stuff and I choose white hands down. In my current house we have alot of black and it is a pain to keep clean....dust just clings to it!
Q7) Your biggest fear? Failure
Q8) Best Feature? Smile
Q9) Everyday attitude? I'm not going to lie....it truly depends on the day!
Q10) What is perfection? Anything that I am completely happy with
Q11) Guilty Pleasure? DESSERTS!!! I have a serious sweet tooth!
Q12) When you're upset you? Usually vent to my best pal (Annmaree) or hubby
I always feel better when I talk and get it out of my system! :)

I am sending this award to the following people:

Becky
Merry
Annmaree
Michelle
Corry
Olga
Curt
Dawn
Lorraine
Leigh

7 Comments:

Mallika said...

congs for the award !

Dawnll said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me to share your award.
Love the simple answers...lol

Lorraine said...

oh wow thankyou so much i am so honoured i will post on my blog asap thankyou and i just want to say you so deserve this award your blog rocks xx

Becky B. said...

Awww - thanks, Stacie! It's fun to learn new things about you...I'll post this award on my blog tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

AW, great hearing more from you! Thanks I will totally post this! xoxox

OH When you said DESSERTS I totally thought of that quote that says, is it any wondered desserts backwards is STRESSED lol!

=D

craftieodmae said...

thanks hon!!!!

Merry said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful award Stacie. I am slowly catching up on blog land. It all seems to get away from me lately. So great to get to know you that little bit more. :-)