Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One week left to enter my candy....NEW PICTURE!



I have updated the picture to include everything I am giving away in my Blogaversary/Birthday candy! You still have one week left and if you fancy a chance at winning go to my original post HERE!

Candy includes the following:
7 Gypsies book cover (you just punches holes and add a metal ring or ribbon to make a mini album!)
K&CO paper (6 sheets that fit the 7 Gypsies book and another 6 sheets sized for cards)
Sizzix sizzlit (frame) - Use it to emboss by hand, run through a Cuttlebug OR perfect for painting/misting!
Tim Holtz filmstrip - 1 foot
Butterfly ribbon roll
Martha Stewart - Vellum punch outs in an envelope
Making Memories - Combo stylus and paper piercer
Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Mini Glossy Accents
Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
Glue Dots - 4 sheets
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Distressed Stripes
Assorted Studio 112 stickers, chipboard, vellum quotes (Distributed by K&Co.)
Filmstrip rubber stamp from Rubberstamp Ave. (already mounted on cling foam)
Mini roses
Assorted Tim Holtz metal embellishments

WHEW! How is that for a prize? Hope to see a bunch more people enter....good luck!

3 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

Amazing giveaway!! Lots of awesome goodies!!
I added it to my blog!!
Hugs!

Tanya said...

I like it!!!!
Happy Birthday/Blogaversary to you Stacie!!!!!!

Merry said...

Woohoo...that is impressive candy Stacie.