Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fishing You A Happy Birthday!

I know it has been WAY TOO LONG since I last posted something I created! Let me give you a little rundown on what I have been doing the last few weeks. I attended a Cincinnati Reds baseball game (they won!) against the Cardinals and then we watched fireworks afterwards....so fun! My hubby's sister had her pinning ceremony for graduating from her LPN program. Then we took her two boys (ages 3 and 4) and they stayed with us for a few days. My mom took us all to the Newport Aquarium and everyone had a grand time...we were all completely wiped out afterwards! LOL! Then my hubby's grandma had a party that weekend for a cousin that just graduated college, found a job down in Mississippi and moved away this week. Went swimming a few times with my mom...it is so hot out so the water feels great! Have been plucking tons of stuff from my garden and preserving it along with getting some fresh peaches and corn from other places. Managed to get 172 peaches for 10 bucks and 14 ears of corn for 3 bucks!!! Great bargains!! Tomorrow I will be attending a family reunion for my hubby's side of the family. Yep, all of this and more just in two weeks! Don't forget the normal house stuff (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.)...plus working on our house which takes a crazy amount of time!! Hopefully that explains why I haven't been on here much! WHEW! Are you exhausted just reading about my crazy schedule?

Now for the reason you are here.....my card!


Stamp: Birthday Fish by Dustin Pike ... sold at High Hopes Stamps
Sentiment: Computer Generated

Challenges:
Allsorts - Free and Easy
Crafty Calendar - Under the Sea or Water Theme
Crafty Sentiments - Polka Dots
High Hopes - Birthday
Phindy's Place - Delightful Diecuts
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes

16 Comments:

Tine said...

Hi Stacie. How adora-bubble (sorry, couldn't resist!!!LOL). Fun image and a fab, fun layout & sentiment too. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, Totally crazy schedule girl... I need a snooze after reading, just to recoup and comment back.... lol

But totally love this, the deckled edge nesties are awesome, and LOVE that fish in the balloon too fun!

Great colouring too, you did awesome!!!

Judie said...

Hi Stacie,
Great card, wonderful papers.

Judie

Dawnll said...

This is a real cute design!
Such fun colors sweetie.
Wow what a crazy schedule- hope you are taking care of yourself among all the business.

Michelle H. said...

Whew you have been busy!!
I hope its starts slowing down for you next week!!
How funny we both had fishy in our titles on our blogs!!!!
OMG!! I love this stamp that is so adorbale the fish in the balloon!!
Love it!
Where did you get it?
You card rocks love the design!!
Hugs!

Becky B. said...

Holy cats, girl - you HAVE been busy!! (But in a good way, eh??) Love the card - very witty!

Heather said...

So cute, lovin' those dots, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Adorable. I think I need this for my husband! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Merry said...

Wow....you certainly are having a busy time but fun by the sounds of it. Hope the family reunion went well. Yummy....fresh peaches. We are enjoying corn at the moment too. I really love this fish in the balloon.....great fun card.

Fleur said...

A lovely, fun card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Lol! What a fun image. Great card!

Curt in Indy said...

This is one of my favorite Dustin Pike images. I always thought it was so clever to have the fish in the balloon. And your use of it on your birthday card is adorable! Great job on this. . .still drooling . . .Best, Curt

Kimberly said...

Oh this card is super cute....i just love it...image is fantastic and your design is awesome...tfs
P.S. thanks for posting my blog candy...wishing you luck
www.justwordz.ca

Tanya S said...

whew,now i need a nap.LOL.Great card hun!Glad to see you took time to craft.Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenge.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours and that image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Bev x

Maria Matter said...

Love this Stacie! so adorable!!!
hugs