Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tasty Tuesday Reveal Plus Winner!!!!!

Really enjoyed the guesses you left .... nobody got it right but you did get entered into the drawing just for guessing! I won't keep you in suspense...the winner is...............................ANNMAREE (Emu)!!! Congrats!!
Send me an e-mail!

The recipe is actually Persimmon Bread! *see previous post for picture*
Very delicious and I used all sorts of dried fruit and nuts!
Here is the recipe by James Beard -
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2005/11/persimmon-bread/

Mine looks darker but who cares as long as it tastes good right?!

ENJOY!

5 Comments:

Becky B. said...

Who'd a thunk it?? Persimmons...you're so tricky!! Congrats to Annmaree!! :)

Christina Hicks said...

Never tried persimmons. Congrats Annmaree!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!

HAHA Thanks Chicky!! Does that mean I get my Birthday Present early!?!?!?!!

*hopeful look upon face*

Michelle H. said...

OMG! I would have neer guessed that!! Does it taste simular to fruit cake?
Big congrats to Annmaree!! You go Girl!!
I emailed the lady abut the cola ads will let you know when I hear from her!!
Hugs!

Merry said...

Well I wasn't even close was I..... lol. :-) Great fun thanks Stacie and Congratulations Annmaree.