Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spirelli Birthday!



I used a new technique called spirelli on this card. You can find a tutorial HERE! So fun and incredibly easy! Added a silver sticker sentiment from the sticker store. Found a charm, ribbon, and doily in my stash for the finishing touches!

This type of card would be perfect for the upcoming challenge blog Unstampabelles! Not a stamp in sight and don't forget there is still time to go over to the challenge blog and sign up for the blog candy!!

Challenges:
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Ribbon and bow
Allsorts - Lemon and Lime
Card Patterns - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Add a charm
Crafty Creations - Let it shine (my ribbon is sparkly although it is very hard to see because it is white sparkle on white ribbon....bought it that way)
Fab N' Funky - Summer Lovin' (bright colors and flowers)
Lollipop Crafts - Inspired by a song (The good ole' Happy Birthday song!)
Phindy's - Going round in circles

17 Comments:

Nadine said...

Pretty card! Very fresh in green!

Dawnll said...

Such a pretty card and fun technique- reminds me of an arts and craft product in the 80's but it used pens...wow that really dates me.

Janet said...

Lovely Card
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/sketch-121.html

Anonymous said...

WOW very cool!!!!!!

Love what you did, love the colours ad the shapes with the doily, very nice!

Cor* said...

This is gorgeous. I would really have to put on my thinking cap to not do stamping! You did a wonderful job. I am off to check out that tutorial now!

Nana Donna said...

Love your card, I seen this technique before but never gave it a try thanks for the inspiration
Also thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations

Alexis said...

Gorgeoous colors. I love this card. Thanks for sharing at Fab 'n Funky.

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love that unique & fun technique!!
I didnt realize that is what it is called!!
Love how your created your card design!!
Very cool!!

Curly said...

Wow this is gorgeous and the colour theme and design is beautiful,

thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Add Acharm Challenge,

Hugs Bridget :0) x
CCDT

Mummylade said...

that is a fabulous technique. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Dorcas said...

Awesome! I love what you did with the twine! I’m so happy you could join us this week at Phindy’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there - now this is a new technique to me - love it!!! so nice to find something new!
so glad you entered in Phindys this week! best of luck to you in the challenge (-:
hugs
Linda

Lindsay said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

Aunty Sue said...

oh not done this for ages will have to get my cotton out, thanks for joining CC this week

scotspanda said...

oh wow not done spirelli in years!! great card the colours are fab they really pop!

thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Merry said...

I love this Stacie....such wonderful colours. Sperelli is still something I have to stry. I like the way you have added the doily too.

Becky B. said...

This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing a new technique with us...I can hardly wait to try it out myself! :)