Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thinking Of You


Digi: Dustin Pike

*The button is a brighter red than what you see in the picture...bad lighting!*

I haven't had alot of time to color recently with my schedule so I printed off this pre-colored image by Dustin Pike. Isn't that bug so cute? Then I added a rub-on to the sign he is holding. Cut out a sun with a die in my Cuttlebug and added a button. To finish it off I used my MS punch to make the fence out of white paper and then distressed it with my Tim Holtz ink. I hope my blogging pal has already received this in the mail! :)

Challenges:
Allsorts - Things with wings
Aud Sentiments - Card for a male
Charisma - Male card
Pennys Challenge - Here comes summer (bugs and sunshine!)
Stamp Something - Must have a sentiment

11 Comments:

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Anonymous said...

awww looks gorgeous, I love that cute bug!

Love that border punch too!

So awesome to see some more papercraft back on your blog!!!

Fleur said...

Oh this is adorable
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

papertrails leaver said...

totally adorable card! Love the buggy! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. :-) Amy

Dawnll said...

This is so darn cute! Who wouldn't want to receive it?
Will contact you soon with the destash info
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Michelle H. said...

Very adorable!!
Love that stamp!!
So excited about you going on a trip soon!
Look forward to hearing all about it when you return!!
Have a blessed and enjoyable time!!
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

This is so-o-o cute! Your card is just perfect for our "For a Male" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Thanks for joining us this week!

Becky B. said...

That bug is just adorable! Very, very cute!!

Merry said...

This is so cute Stacie.....great card.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely fun card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Sharon said...

What a great creation.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x