Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tasty Tuesday With Some History!

When I was younger I used to attend several family gatherings on my mom's side and someone always made a Sugar Cream Pie which tasted so good! I had never made one of these before thinking they might be hard to make, but a lady I used to work with gave me a recipe for a quick and easy version and this is how it turned out! OH SO GOOD!!



Click HERE for a little history lesson on how this pie came to be!

Click HERE for the easy recipe!

Enjoy and I would love to know if anyone else has made one of these!!

-Stacie

7 Comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Sugar? Cream? Pie? How could this not rock? :-D

denver accident attorney said...

Looks fantastic actually and I bet it's super yummy as well. :)

Michelle H. said...

This look so yummy!!
Is this also the same as butter cream pie?
Love all teh acts behind the pie!!
Annmaree left me a message how to get blogger to work it on my blog!!
Hugs!

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, thanks for the sweet email!!
Is the challenge still on?
I was going to send somethings tonight?
Have a wonderful day!!

Stef H said...

just put a candle in it and sing to me - lol.

this looks scrumptious! and the recipe DOES look easy.

thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store and
Glitterbabe@Stitchy Bear

Merry said...

mmmm.... I think this will have to go on my must try list. Thanks for the history link too.

Becky B. said...

MMMMMMM!! This looks fantastic!! Thanks for the history behind the pie too - love that kind of trivia! :)