Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grad Presents



My nephew with his graduation presents.....he was being a goofball acting like he was chewing on the packaging! LOL! Teenagers! :P

The black stars have crackle paint on them but you can't really see it in the picture.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hubby and I are off to a friends house....a rare thing these days with all our time devoted to building a house! Should be lots of fun...I made two desserts! Will share on some Tasty Tuesday in the future! :)

Hugs!
-Stacie

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, hells yeah I'd be chewing the packaging off to get to those goodies!

Awesome, love the crackle!

and did you just say the magic word? desserts!

Merry said...

I am sure your Nephew will appreciate all these wonderful pages you have created Stacie and this one is no exception.

Christina Hicks said...

How is the house coming along? Hope you have fun visiting! I love your scrap page, crackle paint is so cool.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely and fun all in one! thanks for sharing!
And thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Dawnll said...

Wow you sure got a lot of pages done for this album...did you already give it to him? I am so sure he will love this.
No dessert today??? I was so in the mood LOL

Michelle H. said...

What a beautiful LO!!
Love the stars paper!!
Hope you had a great time at your friends!!
Hugs!

Crystal said...

FABULOUS!! What a GREAT page and super fun pics!!

Becky B. said...

Fun page! How is your house coming along?