Friday, November 26, 2010

A Blog Award!!



I received this great award from my sweet blogging friend Becky over at Scrappin' Becky B.! Thank you so much....another reason I have to be thankful is great blogging friends like you!! I have met so many wonderful people this past year....thank you all!! :)

Now for the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award


8 facts about me:
1. I love Zumba
2. I'm scared of wood ticks even though I spend alot of time in the woods!
3. I drive an SUV and I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller car
4. I love falling asleep on the couch next to the fireplace at night
5. I am a substitute teacher although I have a bachelor's degree in a different field .... I do LOVE my job!
6. I gave up caffeinated beverages about 6 years ago
7. I enjoy organic gardening
8. Each day I try to reduce stress and be a better person

8 newly discovered people that I am giving this award to in no particular order!
1. Leigh
2. Corry
3. Cindy-Lynn
4. Michelle
5. Lorraine
6. Olga
7. Crystal
8. Christi

7 Comments:

Christina Hicks said...

Thank you Stacie for picking me to give one of your awards to!!! I love it!

Merry said...

Congrats on the award Stacie.....it is great getting to know you through these. I have a fear of leech's in when going through the rainforest.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Stacie you are an angel to think of me when passing on this lovely award, I am both proud and honoured to accept it from you. |I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends in the land of blog. Thank You Stacie. Hugs Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

YAY, You are stylin my fabbie friend!

are wood ticks the same there as they are here? we have to be careful with the pets cos here they are a 'paralysis tick' and can actually kill the animals and make humans sick.

I didn't know you had a bachelor degree in a different field!

and well I couldnt live without my coca cola but I try not to do it everyday! ... sorry this turned into an email! lol.

Michelle H. said...

Stacie,this is so sweet!!
Thanks so much for thinking of me!!
Loved your list & learning more about you very fun!!
I ordered you items Sat, night don't know when they will be shipped?
I will post thsi on my blog tonight!!
Have a blessed day!

craftieodmae said...

Well tahnks hon for thinking of me!!!! I'll try and get this done tonight!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacie x thanks so much sweetie x Sorry I took a while, but have been away, and only got back today x to a nice surprise too! x Leigh x