Thursday, November 11, 2010

Glitterbabe Time!

That is right....time for another Glitterbabe Challenge!!
The challenge for this week is to use the fall colors red, orange and green PLUS add something sparkly!!! :) To go directly to the challenge click HERE.

For my DT card I used a Glitterbabe image that I just LOVE! I think the cornicopia is so beautiful and very decorative this time of year! That image is available in the Glitterbabe's Art Shop.



Here is a close-up of the sparkle I added to my card. I used a Copic spica glitter pen!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Glitterbabe herself and she is giving away 2 images of the winner's choice PLUS.........I can't tell you because it is a surprise!! I don't know what it is anyways so you can't even try to bribe me! LOL!
Now go get those fall colors out and get glittery!!!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Sketch
OTWC #32 - Use the colors from this photo as inspiration

For Fun Challenges - Dry Embossing
ABC Challenges - H is for holiday
Delightful Sketches and Challenges - Glitter it up!
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Use an image/sentiment
LOTV - Anything Goes!

21 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow Stacie-excellent job on this one. I love the cornucopia it is one of my favorite images but must admit I have the hardest time keeping track of what fruit should be what color-lol
Fun card sweetie

Stef H said...

i'd bribe you but i don't know what it is either - lol!

gorgeous card! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stacie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful creation Stacie!! I really love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Merry said...

Lovely card Stacie....such a great layout you have used.

Anonymous said...

OOOOH I LOVE this, awesome stamp and thanksgiving card!!!

Love the square card too, you know I do! Great layout!

*whee*!

Anonymous said...

PS; Forgot to say I LOVE the spica pen!

*more for my wishlist* lmao.

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - what a lovely image and I love your sentiment.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

Carol x

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love the coloring and the design of the card!!
Happy Friday!!

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.
Thanks for joining TOP TIP TUESDAY.
xx Vee

craftieodmae said...

Love it! Fantastic card!!!

Christina Hicks said...

Congratulations on winning on Stamp Something!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Becky B. said...

Beautiful card...I love all of the detail especially the glittery leaves, which looks like frost! Great job!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card and colors. Great image! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

ileana said...

Love your take on the color challenge Stacie! the layout is beautiful too, and I really like how you colored the image, very pretty! Hugs

Lisa said...

Beautiful fall card! Thanks for sharing it with us at FFC this week!

Donna said...

Great card! I do love Spica pens. They make a card so special! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!

Helen Dooley said...

Awesome image. great embossing. Thanks for sharing on For Fun.

Christina Hicks said...

Great card Stacie, congrats on the win on Delightful Challenges, I just saw your name!

Donna said...

Gorgeous thanksgiving card. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna x