Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Store Candy Winner!!!!

Alrighty....time to announce the winner of my new store candy! I put the names of those that followed the rules into a hat and had my hubby draw a name and that person is................................DRUMROLL PLEASE.......................


.................................Christi Hicks at Christi's Creations !!! Congrats!!
Please e-mail me with your mailing address by Sunday October 17th. If for some reason I do not hear back from the winner by Monday morning I will do a re-draw.

Thanks so much to everyone that entered my candy and promoted my store....I have already been selling my embossing bags! WOOT WOOT!! :)

Hugs!
-Stacie

3 Comments:

Merry said...

Congrats Christi. :-)

Christina Hicks said...

Thanks Staci, thanks Merri!! I was so excited when I saw my name, woohoo. I tried clicking on your email link on your bio page but wouldnt go through so I will try again elsewhere. Thank you thank you so much for picking me!

Christina Hicks said...

Oh yes and thank you Stacies husband lol.