Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Award!




The wonderful Annmaree at Emu Creations has sent me this award!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND!!

The rules are simple:

1.Thank the person who gave it to you.
CHECK!

2.Put the award on your blog.
DOUBLE CHECK!

3.Tell everyone three things that you love.
Hobbies (crafting, photography, etc.), Family, Travel

4.A picture you love. (Actually two from one of my best days ever!!)
I love these pictures because they scream "happiness" to me!!


I have this one framed in my bedroom...I just love looking at it! :)



One of the rare pics of my mom and dad dancing together and all fancied up in their pretty outfits!!


5.Pass the award on to five blogs you love.
**I am sending this to five peeps that I don't think already have this award!**

My Inkie Fingers
Netter's Notables
Scrappin' Becky B
Sealed With A Stamp
Craft Royalty Creations

7 Comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Oh wow!! I am thrilled!! Thank you so very much! Out of all the blogs in the world you pick lil' ole' me?!!?!? YAY!!

(((HUGS)))

TYTY

Anonymous said...

AWWW FABULOUS pics!!!!!!!

totally need scrapbooking ;-)... will I ever let up? :-P

stunner ;)

Crafty Jenn said...

Super cool! Thank you Stacie! I *LOVE* your pics!! So precious.

<3 Jenn

Curt in Indy said...

You were a seriously gorgeous bride and a very handsome couple. That is a great picture! Congrats on the award. That was very sweet. Best, Curt

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Thank you so much Stacie. First, what a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and your hubby. You both look so happy and stunning! I been very MIA lately. Trying to adjust to a new schedule. Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. I am truly honored. You made my day. You are the SWEETEST!

Merry said...

Congrats Stacie. What beautiful photos you have shared.

Becky B. said...

Hi, Stacie! What a GORGEOUS wedding picture!!!Thanks so much for the award...it's my very first blog award so I'm honored that I'm one of the 5 that you picked. Have a SUPER weekend!