Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOYWW - Transformation!!!

Hello ladies and gentleman....I am back with a completely transformed craft room! That is the reason I have not posted anything that I have made lately because I promised myself I would NOT do anything crafty until my room was organized because it was utter chaos!!! I have been asked by some of you to show what my messy space really looks like as I have been too embarassed to show it...that is until now because I am SUPER PROUD of it!!! :) So brace yourself....GULP.....here are the BEFORE pictures!!





I know what your thinking....so many crafty goodness in bags!! I know I know....SHAME ON ME!! But now.......things sure look different and I am so thrilled!!! I found lots of stuff I didn't even know I had and I was even able to dust and vaccum the entire room! HEHE!




So do you think it is a big improvement?? Now I doubt I will be able to keep it this mess free once I start crafting again but my goal is to NEVER EVER let it get that out of control like the BEFORE pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by! There will be another post shortly on a few things I bought at a flea market so stay tuned!

-Stacie

14 Comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Wow! I loved it before but it's even better now - can't imagine ever being able to see the floor in my room, let alone cleaning it.... You did well! Hope you can keep some semblance of organisation - this is something for me to strive towards - till I next start to stamp...

Pallavi said...

im in love with your craft room!! i wish to make mine that big someday..i love all of the goodies and how u've neatly organized everything..wonderful work!!

PaperArtsy said...

OK so I have to do this to my room. Yours looks perfect! I have taken the before pics but am way too scared to show them..they are way worse that yours! You'll have to wait a few more weeks to see them. I MUST get it sorted by the end of August! I MUST..Leandra

Crystal said...

WOW Fantastic Makeover!!! What a GREAT space!!!

donnalouiserodgers said...

oh well done - when I did this to mine I lost our passports so I'm on a vow not to tidy up for another ten years... it's lovely to have it super tidy but a little mess isn't such a bad thing ...is it?....

Merry said...

Oh wow....what a fantastic set up you have Stacie. Love your desk. You have done a huge job reorganising..... have fun crafting now. :-)

Dawnll said...

Love what you did with the change over. I know it has to feel better to walk into and now to enjoy. I love that I am not the only one with deer head or antlers in my space. LOL

Anonymous said...

OH MY, FOR SHAME!! LMAO!!!

I love your craftroom now, nice and tidy, and big and beautiful... well except the deer, kidding! lol... Dont you find the eyes follow you around the room!?

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Sure looks good, but can you find everything now?
Chrissyxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You sure have a lot of crafty things to play with. I'm totally impressed and you have a lovely space with lots and lots of great storage. I don't think I'd ever leave the room (at least not until deer hunting season). Happy belated WOYWW.

Sammye Jo said...

Super fab room! I am horrible about opening my embellies and then putting them in a basket on my desk instead of putting them up :)

Keep it up firly!

Chrissie said...

Well done you!
I'm constantly looking for ideas to revamp my craft room. Like you, I have a bed in mine, but my room's much smaller than yours! Very tricky!
Chrissie

Curt in Indy said...

First of all I LOVE the wall color. I just love to see before and after shots of craft rooms. You did an amazing job with the clean up. So organized now. You know what I saw that I loved most about the organization? It's the first picture bottom right hand corner. Love the bags clothes pinned on the string. Great idea! Best, Curt

Maya said...

Ohhhh i see that my room looks like a tornado has wnt in and out of it...
Ohhh my!
Your`s looks awesome, and such wonderful space you have :)
But mess is a sign of creativity, isn`t it? *LOL*
Hugs from Maya