Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Proud!


This is one of my nephews and he just graduated highschool this past weekend! WOOT WOOT!!! CONGRATS!!! Love you bub! :)


...and as promised A CARD!!! LOL! Finally something crafty to show you...I was actually up at like midnight before his graduation finishing this card up.
Digi is from Dustin Pike and I finally used a gold sticker for the sentiment that I received from my friend Merry. I am really bad about getting presents and just looking at them not wanting to use them up. I like to hoard pretty things...hehe! But I am trying to get better at enjoying my lovely gifts so thanks again Merry! You know I love the look of those stickers!! :)

Challenges:
Crafty Catz - male theme
Die Cut Dreams - Celebration card with number on it (It is hard to see but I think if you click on the picture to enlarge that would help...I put the numbers 2010 on the diploma in his hand in gold)
Quixotic - Emboss
Stamping Vacation - Clear as mud (star) .... a new challenge where she gives you a word to interpret but you can not use that item on your card at all. So I thought of my nephew as the "star" but I do not have any actual stars on my card.

Hope you are all still there since I haven't posted a project in awhile! Feels good to be back!

-Stacie

9 Comments:

craftieodmae said...

He's very handsome, and your card is fantastic!!

Karen said...

Great card and lovely photo too, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Dawnll said...

Glad to see you back, missed all your creations. Such a great picture of your nephew, congrats to him on graduating!
I was a very big hoarder of crafts but have started sharing with others and using many more now.

Anonymous said...

aw that so nice!

great card!

Suzanne said...

This is brilliant. Perfect card for a male. I love the image. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week and hope to see you again next week
Hugs
Suzanne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
hugs Dianne xx

Merry said...

Fantastic card Stacie...the image is just like your nephew....big Congrats to him too. Glad you enjoy the stickers.

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Stacie and what a wonderful way to incorporate the numbers. Congratulations to your nephew on his graduation.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Victoria said...

what a great idea Stacie and congrats to your nephew, you must be very proud

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week.

Hugs
Victoria
x