Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Gift Pocket...




I am loving these gift pocket cards!! In case you missed the other one I did you can find the tutorial by Rach here.

This is what I created for my hubby's grandma for her birthday. It was the perfect size for a metal decoration I bought for her. It has a crystal on it that when the light hits it you can see a rainbow of colors! Super neat!

Used some scrap paper and ribbon. Glittered up these gorgeous butterflies I got from my pal Annmaree and they added the perfect touch! I couldn't believe how well the colors matched my paper...absolutely perfecto!!! :)

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - wedding or birthday
Corrosive - birthday
Flutterby Wednesday - Use a fairy, butterfly or angel
Simon Says - birthday/celebrations

15 Comments:

Dawnll said...

How wonderful,such soft papers .I am sure she is going to love this. I have never made one of these.

Anonymous said...

looks awesome! This is a great project!

Love the bling on the butterflies!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Stacie, love the colours and gorgeous Butterflies. Have a great weekend, take careX:)

Mummylade said...

it's really nice!

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic! Not only your design, colors in the dp but the inside. I gotta try this for sure! TFS

Eiglas said...

Gorgeous colour pallette - very late Spring/early Summer and full of p[romise!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Kristie W. said...

That is really neat! I love the colors you used :) Thanks for fluttering with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just delightful the lovely colours and a gift as well....fabulous
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

This is so creative and pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Lorraine A said...

oh this is just gorgeous :-) I love the paper and simple decoration on the front ,,, beautiful and the gift inside is lovely too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Blogoversary Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous, Cards!!
Love the colors and the fabulous butterflies!!
Love the gift card idea!!
Have blessed day!!

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a wonderful idea and you did a beautiful job on yours! I love the colors and the butterflies are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the link. I love these! Best, Curt

Merry said...

This is so pretty Stacie and perfect for your gift. I will have to give one a try.

Trimgym said...

Great creation, gorgeous, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Michelle said...

Very cool - haven't seen this before. Will check out the tutorial. Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!!