Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Gift Pocket...




I am loving these gift pocket cards!! In case you missed the other one I did you can find the tutorial by Rach here.

This is what I created for my hubby's grandma for her birthday. It was the perfect size for a metal decoration I bought for her. It has a crystal on it that when the light hits it you can see a rainbow of colors! Super neat!

Used some scrap paper and ribbon. Glittered up these gorgeous butterflies I got from my pal Annmaree and they added the perfect touch! I couldn't believe how well the colors matched my paper...absolutely perfecto!!! :)

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - wedding or birthday
Corrosive - birthday
Flutterby Wednesday - Use a fairy, butterfly or angel
Simon Says - birthday/celebrations

16 Comments:

Dawn said...

How wonderful,such soft papers .I am sure she is going to love this. I have never made one of these.

Annmaree said...

looks awesome! This is a great project!

Love the bling on the butterflies!!!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Stacie, love the colours and gorgeous Butterflies. Have a great weekend, take careX:)

Mummylade said...

it's really nice!

Olga said...

This is fantastic! Not only your design, colors in the dp but the inside. I gotta try this for sure! TFS

Eiglas said...

Gorgeous colour pallette - very late Spring/early Summer and full of p[romise!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Kristie said...

That is really neat! I love the colors you used :) Thanks for fluttering with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just delightful the lovely colours and a gift as well....fabulous
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

This is so creative and pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Lorraine A said...

oh this is just gorgeous :-) I love the paper and simple decoration on the front ,,, beautiful and the gift inside is lovely too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Blogoversary Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Cards!!
Love the colors and the fabulous butterflies!!
Love the gift card idea!!
Have blessed day!!

Curt in Carmel said...

This is such a wonderful idea and you did a beautiful job on yours! I love the colors and the butterflies are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the link. I love these! Best, Curt

Merry said...

This is so pretty Stacie and perfect for your gift. I will have to give one a try.

Trimgym said...

Great creation, gorgeous, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so amazing!
Wonderful creation!
Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary!
hugs
kim x

Michelle said...

Very cool - haven't seen this before. Will check out the tutorial. Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!!