Wednesday, April 21, 2010

18th birthday!



Guy with guitar image is a digi freebie I got from Bird's Cards
Rock Band and Rock On sentiments are from Studio G (I think)...the cheapies you can get out of the dollar bin at Michael's!
The 18 was done with my JustRite stamper and the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside is from CTMH.

One of my nephews turned 18 not long ago (where does the time go??) and this is the card I made for him since we like playing Rock Band together! My fav part is the embossed foil for the background! :)

Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Birthday
Kaboodly Doodle - Embossing
Sisterhood of Scrap (Deanne) - Use up some markers!
AiFactory - Birthdays
Stamp Something - Layers

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that so fun and rockin!

Great embossing and image, I want to come paly rock band with you!

Jill said...

What a great teenage image and I love the embossed silver card. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

What a super card for a lad ! I bet he loved it.

Spyder said...

fab card! Quirky Craft's has a male theme challenge going on, (including trains plane and auto's)but any thing male will fit in great!
(Lyn))

Sammye Jo said...

such a fab boy card!!!! love it!

Faye said...

I love this brilliant card, and the inside is cool too. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool card, Stacie!!! Thanks for participating in my challenge!!

Lilacanglia said...

Fabulous card,
Thank you for joining in with the embossing challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Merry said...

Love this card Stacie.....that embossed background is so perfect for the image. I am still around...just catching up and will email soon. :-)

HappyCrafter said...

The embossed foil is very cool!