Friday, December 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!!



Oh I am so tickled pink to get this award from the OH SO TALENTED Linda at Payne Holler. She really is the creative one in my eyes....some of the most beautiful work...you really need to go check it out!! I am very honored and blessed to receive this...thanks Linda...BIG HUGS!! :)

Now for the rules:

•Thank the person who nominated you for this award. THANK YOU LINDA!!! :)
•Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done
•Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Done

•Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting:

1. I have traveled out of state every year since I was 2 years old
2. I have flown an airplane
3. My favorite color is blue
4. I swallowed a quarter when I was little
5. I love the smell of apples!
6. I LOVE getting things in the mail...except bills! LOL!
7. This one is a good one but it might gross you out...I like to mix certain foods together and my all time favorite is applesauce, croutons, shredded cheddar cheese and chocolate pudding! LOL! Don't knock it unless you try it!! I LOVE THIS STUFF and have done this for years!! K, now you all know I'm a little strange! HA!

•Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post their links in no particular order:
(I am also giving these to blogs I visit but have not given an award to before..great idea Linda!) I may not always comment on these blogs but believe me I am watching!! :)

Curt
Lisa
Pink Sunshine
Kelly Marie
Annmaree
Georgia
Crissy

•Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Done!

6 Comments:

Georgia said...

Hi Stacie,
Thanks so much for this lovely award - I really appreciate it! :D
Love, Georgia xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Stacie! Thanks so much for the blog award! I shall get it posted up on my blog and passed along as soon as I can... hopefully this weekend. I feel like I'm in a whirl right now with Christmas around the corner. Yikes!

I have to say, that food concoction does sound a bit...ummmm...interesting! LOL

Take care, my friend. I'll see you again soon!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwww Thank You Stacie, your such a Sweety. Big Hugs to You! And the award for you is greatly deserved!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Thanks for the award! That is an honor!
That food combo is really weird. But when I was pregnant, I once put peanut butter on a dill pickle and ate that. I thought that was strange but at the time I liked it. I wouldn't do it now though, ew! lol

Curt in Indy said...

Aren't you the sweetest person ever! Thanks so much for thinking of me with this award. I am honored and humbled. I have to tell you though that I've received this in the past, so I'm sure that people would hate for me to rehash 7 things about me again! LOL But what is important to me is that you thought of me and that makes me feel very special! Best, Curt

~kelly marie~ said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this award! You are so sweet and have totally made my day! Thank you!!!