Friday, November 27, 2009

RN friend!




My good friend Marie just passed her BIG test and is now an official registered nurse! Way to go!! I am very happy so I made this card to congratulate her!
I think she will like it especially with all the glitter! :) On the inside I made a border with a little band-aid stamp I have (never thought I would actually use this stamp...LOL!) and colored beige with my copics. I had to put paper to cover my writing because once again I waited til AFTER to take the picture! Wish I would stop doing that!

Challenges:
Etsy Inspired Challenge #63 - Sleepless Imagination
I used the colors in the image here for inspiration.
Corrosive Challenge #39 - Let's go to the movies (based mine on Nurse Betty!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw thats so nice, gotta love and respect our nurses of this world! Where would we be without them!

Danni said...

That is so creative and neat!

Merry said...

Great card....love that little bandaid stamp.

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great accomplishment for your friend! Great nurse's hat too! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

de said...

Great card! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Vicki Burns said...

Daring! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!