Sunday, August 30, 2009

First digi stamp card!


This is my very first attempt at using a digi stamp. I got it free (now I can't remember where)..I downloaded a bunch of free ones from someplace so if you recognize this one or any other that I may use in the future please let me know where they came from!! I'm not really sure how I feel about this card....I was trying to follow a sketch and not sure I like how I did the burst in the corner...but it is what it is I suppose and I'll move onto something else. Also, can someone tell me how exactly a digi stamp is supposed to be cut out? All those little grooves are very hard to cut without ripping!!
I am entering this into multiple challenges and as always thank you for all your nice comments!

Corrosive Challenge #26 - Welcome to the jungle
Click here.

CPS131 - Sketch
Click here.

Stamp Something - animal
Click here.

Simon Says SSSC1 - colors
Click here.

2 Comments:

Charity Hassel said...

cute little elephant! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Kay Wallace said...

I am impressed with anything "digi," most likely because I have never jumped on that train--yet. You have my interest piqued! I think your elephant card is great--love its very simple lines. Thanks too for the great links to the challenges--and inspiration! (P.S. Appreciate the visit to my blog!)