Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in real quick and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving for those that are celebrating!  For those that aren't I just hope you have a happy day!!  :)

I also wanted to thank those of you who have left comments or e-mailed me to make sure I was still doing okay since I haven't been on here in ages!  I truly appreciate you checking in...makes a girl feel special!  *BIG HUGS*

I FINALLY remembered to take my camera out this week and took some pics of the new house coming together.  We still have a ton of work ahead of us but we are making progress!  I hope to post a few of those pics later this week or next.

- Stacie

5 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie! A blessed day for you and your family.

Becky B. said...

Hi, Stacie!! Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving! I can hardly wait to see the pics of your house...I'm sure that it is coming along nicely and that it looks great! :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Looking forward to house pics (-:
Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving
Hugs
Linda

Merry said...

Bit late from me but I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I seem to be constantly a week behind in my comments lately. Hope to catch up on your house photos soon. Thanks too for the lovely comments over my way. I was surprised to click on one mornng and see 25 comments, I was sure someone had spammed me. :-) But it was mostly you.

Curt in Indy said...

Checking in to see what you are up to. Hope you are well and that the house is coming along. Update us soon OK? Best, Curt